Do you know where your Fleet and Drivers are?
Do you currently use Fleet Management for your vehicle monitoring?
Did you know Fleet Management systems not only protect your valuable assets but also are an incredibly efficient tool of your business to increase productivity and profitability?
There are many benefits to you the Fleet Manager:
- Duty of Care.
- Keep an eye on and track your vehicle and staff in real time.
- Logistically proves to be invaluable when route planning.
- Drivers can be rewarded for cost effective safe driving.
- Speeding alerts sent direct to your email, desktop, laptop or text.
- Reporting for duty of care and also in case of an accident.
- Prove where your vehicles were in case of disputes over speed or accidents.
- Customers can be given more accurate arrival/service/delivery times.
- Minimise wear and tear and costly errors, avoid employee misuse.
- Traffic Incidents can be diverted around.
- Vehicle Breakdowns can be located quickly ensuring the vehicle is not off the road for too long.
- Geofence the vehicles so you are alerted if they move out of hours.
- Stolen Vehicle Tracking – speaks for itself! Secure your assets
- Some Insurance Companies offer reduction in premiums.
- Use the reports to track Drivers hours and confirm time sheets, use for reward and also monitoring.
For more information and a demonstration of our Fleet Management System email email@example.com
Start 2016 knowing you are staying in touch with your vehicles with Autosparx Vehicle Solutions.
Back to news index